Target language : Let’s count. One / Two / Three / Four / Five.
Lesson length : 30 minutes.
Class size : Large Group class.
Preparation time : 20 – 30 minutes to prepare the games, and flashcards.
1. Start with a “Hello song”, and a number song, such as “10 fat sausages”. Practice each song, before playing CD.
2. Show the flashcards to the class and repeat the words together.
3. For a quick practice of the numbers, play the “Number codes” game : Instructions can be accessed by left clicking the button below.
4. For a fast and frantic final game, play the “Over and Under” game : Instructions can be accessed by left clicking the button below.
5. Say or sing goodbye to your students.
Lyrics : Hello, Hello, Hello, how are you?
I’m fine, I’m fine, I hope that you are, too! (Repeat)
Lyrics : Ten fat sausages in the frying pan,
One went POP,
and the other went BANG!
(Repeat with one less sausage each time)
Final verse : No more sausages, in the frying pan,
none went POP,
and none went BANG!