Target Language : How many? One / Two / Three / Four / Five / Six / Seven / Eight / Nine / Ten.
Lesson length : 30 minutes.
Class size : Large Group class.
Preparation time : 20 – 30 minutes to prepare the games, and flashcards.
1. Start with the “Hello song”, and a number song such as “10 fat sausages”. Practice before playing the CD.
2. Show the flashcards to the class and repeat the words together.
3. Practice the numbers one to five with a short game of “Number codes” : Instructions can be accessed by left clicking the button below.
4. Play the “Elimination Game” to practice the target language in full : Instructions can be accessed by left clicking the button below.
5. Say or sing goodbye to your students.
Lyrics : Hello, Hello, Hello, how are you?
I’m fine, I’m fine, I hope that you are, too!
Lyrics : Ten fat sausages in the frying pan,
One went POP,
and the other went BANG!
(Repeat with one less sausage each time)
Final verse : No more sausages, in the frying pan,
none went POP,
and none went BANG!